The boardroom is at the heart of a company. Important decisions are made, senior management collaborate and important suppliers and customers are introduced to your organization.
A boardroom, whilst being one of the most important spaces in your company should still be easy to use and maintain design consistencies with other meeting rooms and audio visual services.
What to consider when thinking about a new boardroom:
- Control – how will you operate the equipment in the room e.g. blinds, sources, video and audio conferencing?
- Presentation – how will the content be viewed by audiences both in the room and located elsewhere?
- Display – is the display big enough for the room and at the right resolution? Do you need projection?
- Video Conferencing – what is the right solution for the room? Do you have existing video solutions?
- Audio Conferencing – how do you equip the room to ensure that all participants can be heard and are able to contribute clearly?